Position Title: Senior Developer
Reports To: Director of Technology
InvestX Capital Ltd. is seeking a highly motivated Senior Developer to join our team of dedicated and talented technology wizards.
InvestX Capital is a disrupter. Launched in March 2014, we are a young, fast-moving company that is taking advantage of the changing securities regulations to ultimately disrupt the $30 trillian dollar wealth management industry. The Company gives investors access to pre-IPO investments in retail size allotments. InvestX has invested in more than 20 of the world's leading private companies including: Spotify, Dropbox, Docusign, Lyft, Uber, and Pinterest.
- Manage all aspects of the Release Management life cycle including scheduling, coordinating, and the management of releases across the company;
- Implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test and production environments;
- Work with the Director of Technology in managing the release schedule and participating in CAB meetings;
- Assist in the effort of defining the IT strategic direction for release management tools for the Technology team to ensure the process requirements of release management are built in;
- Perform and monitor software releases to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations;
- Coordinate with the Quality Assurance team to ensure necessary testing is performed during and after releases;
- Work with Quality Assurance to identify issues found during smoke tests;
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy product releases;
- Work collaboratively with team members within Technology and Product Management.
Qualifications & Experience
- You treat coding as a profession, which you can demonstrate by your knowledge and your dedication to continuous learning and have a senior or expert skill level;
- You have a deep understanding of object oriented analysis & design;
- You demonstrate a team-focused work ethic;
- You have a solid understanding of the .Net framework, ASP.Net (MVC 5, Web Api 2), C#, SQL Server, HTML, CSS, source control systems (git);
- You have demonstrated experience in agile development environments (Scrum, Kanban).
If this opportunity sounds like it’s a good match with your skills, background and career direction, please email a cover letter and resume HERE.