InvestX is seeking a talented copywriter with experience in the financial market / wealth management industry to help ideate, draft and create a steady stream of compelling content, both short and long-form copy across digital and traditional channels.
InvestX Capital is a disrupter. Launched in March 2014, we are a young, fast-moving company that is taking advantage of the changing securities regulations to ultimately disrupt the $30 trillion dollar wealth management industry. The Company gives investors access to pre-IPO investments in retail size allotments. InvestX has invested in more than 20 of the world’s leading private companies including: Spotify, Dropbox, Docusign, Lyft, Uber, and Pinterest.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to define and develop content strategy that support the business goals and objectives;
- Pitch and produce multiple short and long-form content pieces: Articles, whitepapers, case-studies, email, PR announcements, blog posts, social media content and ad copy, etc.;
- See projects through end-to-end from ideation to editing, testing through production and promotion;
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice;
- Work closely with designers to fine-tune copy and visuals for clear on-brand communication;
- Use data-driven insights and SEO best practices to generate organic traffic;
- Contribute to content idea generation and manage content and editorial calendar flow;
- Analyze and interpret content marketing metrics (i.e. time spent on page, unique visitors) to optimize existing content or drive insights for future projects;
- Partner well across various teams including business stakeholders, Legal and Compliance, Marketing, Sales, etc.;
- Write/edit in a deadline-driven environment;
- Stay up to date on financial news and industry-specific topics and perform research on various topics to write timely, relevant articles.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BA in journalism, communications or related field;
- 3+ years of writing experience in financial markets / wealth management (B2B audience preferred);
- 5+ years of experience editing, proofreading and feature article writing;
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics;
- Deep understanding of tone and voice and how to adapt both for various digital channels including social media, web, and email, as well traditional channels;
- Ability to repurpose content for multiple channels/audiences;
- Ability to work on multiple high-priority pieces simultaneously;
- Flawless accuracy in terms of grammar and information;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Energetic self-starter with eagerness to excel.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint expertise required;
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. Wordpress, etc) preferred;
- Experience conducting keyword research using SEO tools (e.g. Google Keyword Planner) a plus;
- Sample work must be provided.
If this opportunity sounds like it's a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please email a cover letter and resume HERE.