Launched in 2014, InvestX a leading fintech company and pioneer in the pre-IPO asset class, provides the $30 trillion dollar wealth management industry with the ability to access, invest and trade in late-stage private companies. Portfolio companies include Palantir, Airbnb, SoFi, Spotify, DocuSign, SpaceX and many others. InvestX empowers its broker dealer clients with a technology platform, InvestX GEM, a secondary marketplace that simplifies the complexities of transacting in the private markets.
InvestX is backed by leading institutional investors including Jefferies, Virtu Financial and Canaccord Genuity. The company has been featured in CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, U.S. News, Business Insider, Reuters, The Globe and Mail, and many other publications. This year, InvestX has been a finalist for Wealthmanagement.com Awards, Benzinga Global fintech Awards, TradingTech Insight Awards USA, Technical Analyst Awards 2021 and BC Tech Awards.
About the Role
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for providing marketing support, execute marketing initiatives across various channels, create highly convincing content, and ad hoc projects. Tight deadlines and multi-layered projects requires a sharp individual with superb communication skills and someone who can handle multi-tasking while staying organized. Reporting to the Marketing Director, our ideal candidate is a persuasive communicator who has experience and understanding of the financial markets and is excited to wear multiple hats in a fast-growing team.
Location: New York
- Support the Marketing Director in executing marketing initiatives Supports development and coordination of content for marketing materials, including blogs, emails, newsletters, and case studies. Creating compelling content, ensuring information resonates with the target audience, grammatically correct and has gone through the internal approval process
- Monitor, track, and provide analysis to help measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Research industry events, awards and recognitions to help with sales and aid with recruitment
- Using our CRM database, optimize communication by segmentation and targeted content
- Maintain, update, and monitor social media platforms with approved content. Creating engaging and shareable posts and actively engaging with the market
- Working with the investment and sales teams in developing content for marketing and sales collateral, support with investment decks
- Collaborate with the HR team, manage the intranet site and aid with branding positioning that supports recruitment efforts, Administrative support and special projects as required, and other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience working in a finance/technology focused company or industry
- BA education with a focus on marketing/advertising/communication or other
- Excellent written communication skills both
- Strong project management skills with meticulous attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task while meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Experience using analytical tools to dive deep into metrics for reporting and ability to apply findings to optimize content and timing
- Understanding of email best practices and web or social content management
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation /email platforms, CRM systems (salesforce) and Google marketing suite
- Eligibility to travel between the US and Canada to attend occasional meetings; ability to travel as needed
If this opportunity sounds like it is a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please apply through our Careers Page with your cover letter and resume.