InvestX Capital is a disrupter. Launched in March 2014, we are a young, fast-moving company that is taking advantage of the changing securities regulations to ultimately disrupt the $30 trillion dollar wealth management industry. The Company gives investors access to pre-IPO investments in retail size allotments. InvestX has invested in more than 20 of the world’s leading private companies including: Spotify, Dropbox, Docusign, Lyft, Uber, and Pinterest.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis;
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback;
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards;
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps;
- Create prototypes and wire frames;
- Conduct usability texting.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree / diploma in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3+ years of experience working with modern application UI;
- 3+ years working with screen design tools (Invision, Illustrator, Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, and UXPin);
- Experience with creating wire frames and screen prototypes; building and executing real-world data / test scenarios;
- Experience with end-user documentation;
- Ability to articulate UX design decisions to non-designers;
- Understands business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experience.
If this opportunity sounds like it’s a good match with your skills, background and career direction, please email a cover letter and resume HERE