InvestX Capital Ltd. is a young fast-moving company launched in March 2014 backed by a number of institutional investors. InvestX gives broker dealer’s retail high net worth clients access to exclusive late-stage investments like DocuSign, Spotify, UBER, Pinterest, and Dropbox in retail size allotments for the first time. Growth equity is one of the top-performing asset classes but until InvestX had only been available to institutional and ultra-high net worth investors.
InvestX has been featured and covered by the Wall Street Journal, Fin Alternatives, Dow Jones, Globe & Mail, Thomson Reuters, New York Times, Forbes and others.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for the maintenance of the sales process from onboarding through closing. They will assist Sales Operations and the Director of Sales, and help maintain the sales funnel and manage inbound sales inquiries. Using a combination of traditional sales methodologies and cutting-edge technology tools, the Sales Administrator works directly with Sales Representatives to meet revenue goals. By proactively managing the customer-facing sales experience, you will contribute directly to the success of the Sales team.
You are organized, a strong interpersonal communicator involving face-to-face exchange of information, ideas, thoughts between two or more people. Includes both verbal and nonverbal communication. Identifying and developing to help increase productivity, build relationships and create a positive work environment.
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Manage/ maintain SalesForce data
- Prepare and manage investment onboarding and closes, subscription documents, and stock certificates
- Understand and maintain relationships with key contacts
- Organize internal and external meetings, appointments, and related activities
- Prepare presentations for meetings, sales proposals, and contracts
- Keep detailed documents and maintain an excellent filing system
- Setup profiles of our investments on our technology platform
- Help execute marketing campaign activities using active campaign and salesforce
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proven flexibility when changing work assignments
- Ability to work effectively and stay calm under daily deadline pressure
- Above average attention to detail
- Excellent people skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with clients and staff tactfully, politely, and diplomatically both in person, email, and by phone
- Good written communications with accurate proof-reading skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Proficient at SalesForce
- Highly proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience in a finance or tech environment is an asset
If this opportunity sounds like it is a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please apply through our Careers Page with your cover letter and resume.