InvestX Capital Ltd. is a young fast-moving company launched in March 2014 backed by a number of institutional investors. InvestX gives broker dealer’s retail high net worth clients access to exclusive late-stage investments like DocuSign, Spotify, UBER, Pinterest, and Dropbox in retail size allotments for the first time. Growth equity is one of the top-performing asset classes but until InvestX had only been available to institutional and ultra-high net worth investors. InvestX has been featured and covered by the Wall Street Journal, Fin Alternatives, Dow Jones, Globe & Mail, Thomson Reuters, New York Times and others.
The Relationship Manager, will lead building and maintaining partnership prospecting activities and oversee a portfolio of Partner relationships, including leading onboarding activities, active account management, liaising with a variety of groups to deliver value-added services while supporting the account expansion process.
You are a passionate customer advocate and will care deeply about the success and satisfaction of the accounts. Additionally, you are a true believer that innovation and entrepreneurialism have a vital function in a corporate environment and aspire to help access the resources the company will need to develop and achieve their strategic partnership objectives.
New York City, New York (preferred, option for remote for the right candidate)
- Identify, build and maintain a prioritized pipeline of prospective customers
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying and conducting the required research
- Lead Business Development process from initial prospecting to contracting, liaising with internal/external teams
- Act as the account owner for a designated number of key partnerships, with responsibility for day-to-day communication and outreach, ensuring high engagement
- Establish a position as a ‘trusted advisor’ to key members of the corporate organization and endeavour to continuously reach new contacts and deepen relationships
- Problem-solve any issues related to the partnership quickly and effectively, or escalate to the appropriate Team Leads
- Delight the partners through value-added, curated opportunities relevant to their success
- Lead account activities, ensuring that partners are primed, informed and excited to continue their relationship with InvestX
- Contribute to the discovery, development and piloting of new service offerings based on partner needs and opportunities to grow an account
- Maintain timely and accurate account records via designated platforms, such as Salesforce for CRM
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly and annual operational reports
- Contribute results and key metrics towards team impact reports
- Develop high-quality partner-facing reports and presentations detailing their progress
- Participate in knowledge building, networking and partnership-building events for partners and stakeholders
- Minimum undergraduate degree plus 5+ years of relevant work experience (3+ years in the finance, investment, fintech space)
- Significant experience in accounts management, people management, understanding the customer, requirements analysis, competitive analysis, financial planning and strategy
- A high degree of comfort with financial technical topics, as well as, business strategy
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders, clients, colleagues in a fast-paced and high-pressure business environment
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Excellent capabilities in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
If this opportunity sounds like it is a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please apply through our Careers Page with your cover letter and resume.