Project Coordinator & Operation Support Specialist
InvestX Capital Ltd. is a young fast-moving company launched in March 2014 backed by a number of institutional investors. InvestX gives broker dealer’s retail high net worth clients access to exclusive late-stage investments like DocuSign, Spotify, Airbnb, Pinterest, and Dropbox in retail size allotments for the first time. Growth equity is one of the top performing asset classes but until InvestX had only been available to institutional and ultra-high net worth investors.
InvestX has been featured and covered by the Wall Street Journal, Fin Alternatives, Dow Jones, Globe & Mail, Thomson Reuters, New York Times, Forbes and others.
The Project Coordinator & Operation Support Specialist role is a blend of project coordinator and analyzing processes. Working closely with Sales, Operation and Product on coordinating tasks, assigning tasks and follow up with internal business units. Working cross functionally across multiple teams, the ideal candidate will bring to the team: a high level of organization, communication skills, and ability to execute on a project plan and document policies and procedures.
Working directly with our product and sales team, the right candidate is tech-savy has financial experience, persuasive communicator and who can handle multi-tasking. Our ideal candidate is someone is who has experience in the financial markets and who is excited to wear multiple hats in a fast growing team.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with the product, operation and Sales teams.
- Effectively communicate tasks expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project .
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Track status of materials and accesses requested by sales, operation and marketing team, follow up with internal stakeholders as necessary and keep team informed.
- Help establish and document internal processes and roles related to onboarding a new product, manage each deadlines for each stage of the product.
- Develop operational documentation, i.e business use cases and workflows.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders during any new development ensuring requirements continue to be met.
- University degree, or college diploma in the field of Information Technology or equivalent related job experience
- Project Management Institute, PMP Certification beneficial not required
- 2+ years Project Management experience, including all aspects of project management processes, disciplines and execution
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Financial services experience, or licensed assistant for a broker is an asset
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and influence skills
- Excellent problem solver who can bring effective solutions to complex problems
- Able to prioritize, manage, and handle multiple tasks with a proven ability to discern between critical and less important problems
- Able to maintain a calm professionalism and effectively collaborate under pressure
If this opportunity sounds like it is a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please apply through our Careers Page with your cover letter and resume.