InvestX Capital is a disrupter. Launched in March 2014, we are a young, fast-moving company that is taking advantage of the changing securities regulations to ultimately disrupt the $30 trillion dollar wealth management industry. The Company gives investors access to pre-IPO investments in retail size allotments. InvestX has invested in more than 20 of the world’s leading private companies including: Spotify, Dropbox, Docusign, Lyft, Uber, and Pinterest.
- Perform pro-active call and sales campaigns to promote InvestX product offerings to existing and potential clients;
- Generating referrals for your respective wholesalers; collaborate with external wholesalers to stimulate sales and develop relations with advisors across assigned territory;
- Respond to inquiries on products; proactively prospect / identify and book meetings with qualified advisors;
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can work independently out of a home office, if required. Strong presentation and follow-up skills;
- Update daily call activities and maintain accurate advisor records within Salesforce on a timely basis; perform ongoing territorial sales and asset reporting;
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of market, advisor and investor trends;
- Work closely with and actively support efforts of other team members;
- Achive activity productivity targets.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum 2 years financial services industry experience in a sales capacity;
- Investor Relations, financial wholesaling, private equity, venture capital, buy side or wealth management firm experience is an asset;
- Highly motivated to build relationships and close deals;
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with sound interpersonal and team building skills;
- You are passionate and have a strong desire to grow and succeed;
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
To apply or refer a candidate, please send resume and cover letter HERE for our Canadian vacancy.