InvestX Capital is a disrupter. Launched in March 2014, we are a young, fast-moving company that is taking advantage of the changing securities regulations to ultimately disrupt the $30 trillion dollar wealth management industry. The Company gives investors access to pre-IPO investments in retail size allotments. InvestX has invested in many of the world’s leading private companies including SpaceX, Airbnb, Palantir, Impossible Foods, Spotify, Dropbox, DocuSign, Lyft, Uber, and Pinterest.
About the Role
This is a fast-moving position. To be successful in this role requires the stamina of running a marathon, and the ability to run a series of sprints within that marathon. You are a top-performing hybrid, external wholesaler, equity trader, or institutional salesperson. You have high energy, excellent communication skills, and are highly organized. You can also communicate equally well with accredited investors and sophisticated hedge fund managers.
- United States – South: FL, TX, GA
- United States – West: AZ, CA, CO
- Perform pro-active sales calls, meetings, and sales campaigns to promote InvestX product offerings to existing and new clients;
- Raise and retain assets within a geographic territory by making proactive phone calls, one on one and group appointments. These meetings will be in person and virtually, with financial advisors and direct investors to share sales ideas, provide product information, gather marketing data, and offer sales support.
- Deliver effective presentations to promote the InvestX Private Equity platform and competitive advantages.
- Develop and implement a business plan and sales strategy.
- Develop and enhance industry and product knowledge in order to effectively communicate and build credibility with financial advisors
- Update daily call activities and maintain accurate advisor records within Salesforce on a timely basis; perform ongoing territorial sales and asset reporting;
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of market, advisor, and investor trends;
- Work closely with and actively support efforts of other team members;
- Achieve active productivity targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum 5 years of financial services industry experience;
- Private equity, alternative investment, equity trading, or wealth management experience is a plus
- Highly motivated to build relationships and close deals;
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with sound interpersonal and team-building skills;
- You are passionate and have a strong desire to grow and succeed;
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and work under pressure in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
If this opportunity sounds like it is a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please apply through our Careers Page with your cover letter and resume.