InvestX is seeking a talented graphic/visual designer who can own visual design across the company.
InvestX Capital is a disrupter. Launched in March 2014, we are a young, fast-moving company that is taking advantage of the changing securities regulations to ultimately disrupt the $30 trillion dollar wealth management industry. The Company gives investors access to pre-IPO investments in retail size allotments. InvestX has invested in more than 20 of the world’s leading private companies including: Spotify, Dropbox, Docusign, Lyft, Uber, and Pinterest.
- Designing marketing material for email, mobile, print, social media and web;
- Transform text-heavy facts and data into visually appealing layouts (presentations, social media posts, infographics, data visualization) to tell compelling, insightful and data-driven stories;
- Manage social media accounts and campaigns – creating, posting, analyzing & improving;
- Managing relationships across content, marketing and sales functions to determine appropriate content, cadence, and creative;
- Improving all KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, and business goals;
- Take full ownership as project manager of all assigned projects including assisting in determining project strategy and deadlines, gathering content and coordinating campaigns end to end;
- Repurposing content across multiple mediums;
- Manage InvestX visual identity standards and ensure brand consistency in all designs and across all channels;
- Assist with special projects as needed;
- Effectively manage time to meet deadlines;
- Staying informed on the changing landscape of marketing design, including trends, best practices, and new tools/technologies.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communications or Marketing;
- 3+ years of experience in a Graphic Design or corporate design role in a professional services/agency setting;
- B2B/corporate marketing/design experience;
- Ability to create and produce graphic design materials using a range of media, methods, and techniques, in a timely, and efficient manner;
- Strong, clean visual design sense;
- Social media marketing experience;
- Outstanding attention to detail with commitment to creating quality work product;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and thrive in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines;
- Excellent command of formats, typography, graphics and layout;
- Quick learner and advocate of new media, trends and technologies;
- Data visualization experience is a bonus.
- Advanced Design skills using Adobe Creative Suite including In-Design and Photoshop and Illustrator and Microsoft Office Suite;
- Bonus Experience: Wordpress, Pardot, Social Media;
- Experience in video animation/production is a bonus;
- A portfolio of previous work must be presented during the interview process.
If this opportunity sounds like it's a good match with your skills, background, and career direction, please email a cover letter and resume HERE.