Role: Sales Operations Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Vancouver or remote for the right candidate
InvestX is seeking an incumbent who excels and thrives at creating and establishing sales processes. You are high-energy and are driven to optimize results by monitoring and reporting key sales metrics.
InvestX Capital is a disrupter. Launched in March 2014, we are a young, fast-moving company that is taking advantage of the changing securities regulations to ultimately disrupt the $30 trillion dollar wealth management industry. The Company gives investors access to pre-IPO investments in retail size allotments. InvestX has invested in more than 20 of the world's leading private companies including: Spotify, Dropbox, Docusign, Lyft, Uber and Pinterest.
- Document and create new sales processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency for the Sales Team;
- Maintain day to day best practices of lead generation, pre-qualification and sales cadence follow up within Salesforce;
- Support and train Sales Team on new processes or workflows and qualification of early stage leads;
- Filter incoming sales leads to appropriate sales representative, or qualify if needed;
- Create reports and dashboards to track lead conversion rate, time from demo to close and additional reports as needed in Salesforce;
- Manage logistics and planning of targeted sales campaigns;
- Work closely with various teams to ensure consistent alignment throughout the organization;
- Build and run weekly, monthly, quarterly data, analytics and reports within Salesforce.
Qualifications & Experience
- University or College Degree in a related field;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales support or sales operations;
- Deep understanding of the sales process and model;
- Proficiency in reporting, workflows, lead and opportunity management in a CRM;
- Results orientated with a drive for excellence;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with sound interpersonal and team building skills;
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to think critically.
If this opportunity sounds like it’s a good match with your skills, background and career direction, please email a cover letter and resume HERE.