InvestX Capital Ltd. is a young fast-moving company launched in March 2014 backed by a number of institutional investors. InvestX gives broker dealer's retail high net worth clients access to exclusive late stage investments like DocuSign, Spotify, UBER, Pinterest, and Dropbox in retail size allotments for the first time. Growth equity is one of the top performing asset classes but until InvestX had only been available to institutional and ultra-high net worth investors.
InvestX has been featured and covered by the Wall Street Journal, Fin Alternatives, Dow Jones, Globe & Mail, Thomson Reuters, New York Times and others.
Location: We are recruiting for two positions - one will be located in New York, the other in LA or San Fransisco.
Establish relationships and position InvestX products and services to wealth management & broker-dealer firms in North America.
- Expand Distribution Channels - Achieve quarterly targets by actively hunting for, qualifying and closing partnerships with wealth management firms to be able to offer InvestX offerings to their advisors and clients;
- Sales Ability - Able to present the InvestX products and overall model to senior executives at wealth management firms. Demonstrate the core strategies associated with our programs and specific attributes of our products and services;
- Industry Experience - Understanding how syndication-based deals are put together. The policies, regulations and strategies associated with the wealth management industry;
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can work independently out of a home office, if required. Strong presentation and follow-up skills;
- A good command and have actively used Salesforce or equivalent;
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and develop ideas and themes for investment products as well as capital sources; successfully build and foster team-based relationships across our organization to ensure cutomer satisfaction and additional sales growth;
- Bring your passion and expertise to maximise your understanding of the market, our partners and what it will take to be a leader in this space.
If this opportunity sounds like it’s a good match with your skills, background and career direction, please email a cover letter and resume to HERE (for our Eastern US vacancy) and HERE (for our Western US vacancy).