Are you a successful, creative, driven product manager? Are you strategic in nature, yet have the ability to get down in the weeds and get stuff done? Do you love working in an entrepreneurial organization surrounded by like-minded, people, who are fired up about growing a great company? If we've piqued your interest, please keep reading!
You will build products from existing ideas and develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your ongoing contact with clients and the market. You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time with clients to understand their problems and create innovative solutions for the investment market.
- Set product strategy and direction. Define the product road-map and market requirements for the short and long term success of the organization;
- Produce high quality requirements and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key functionality on time and on budget;
- Create use / test cases as required;
- Challenge ideas, provide input, engage, solve problems and get stuff done;
- Work closely and collaboratively with the executive team and other departments (sales, marketing, software engineering, etc.) to drive the product road-map;
- Manage the QA team;
- Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating market requirements, competitive landscape, and establishing the objectives, strategies, and actions required to achieve business goals;
- Ensure consistent execution of product life cycle processes from concept to launch. Deliver value-based prioritization of product development initiatives ensuring maximum ROI and market-driven alignment. Build solid business cases to support your ideas and product strategy;
- Define and manage a cross-functional process for prioritizing, delivering and launching product releases;
- Be the internal and external authority and advocate for the platform;
- Assure quality standards are being met and that legal documentation requirements are satisfied.
- 5+ years product management experience bringing enterprise software products to market, including experience launching products internationally;
- Domain expertise in capital markets (or similar) is major asset.
- Experience defining market and product requirements;
- Demonstrated track record of success. Not only do you deliver great products on time, you have exceeded expectations throughout your career;
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment;
- You are a leader by nature. People want to work with you, they want to follow you. You don’t demand respect, your earn it naturally;
- Proven track record of using data and metrics to define and justify market and product requirements, build business cases, and measure product performance;
- Ability to present complex information clearly and concisely;
- Experience and understanding on how to work effectively and cohesively with the software engineering team;
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously;
- Fluent English written and oral communication skills;
- Experience negotiating with, and influencing, stakeholders;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience;
- MBA or advanced degree preferred;
- Ability to travel as required.
If this opportunity sounds like it’s a good match with your skills, background and career direction, please email a cover letter and resume HERE.