Role: External Wholesaler (US)
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: Eastern USA
InvestX Capital Ltd. is seeking a highly motivated External Wholesaler to sell various venture capital and private equity investments to advisors and brokers at partner firms.
InvestX Capital is a disrupter. Launched in March 2014, we are a young, fast-moving company that is taking advantage of the changing securities regulations to ultimately disrupt the $30 trillion dollar wealth management industry. The Company gives investors access to pre-IPO investments in retail size allotments. InvestX has invested in more than 20 of the world’s leading private companies including: Spotify, Dropbox, Docusign, Lyft, Uber, and Pinterest.
- Sell Investment Offerings - Achieve monthly sales targets by actively hunting for, qualfiying and closing orders from advisors;
- Sales Ability - Able to qualify advisers, build relationships and demonstrate a high level of skill in selling InvestX investments;
- Efficient and Effective - A highly motivated, selt-starter who can work independently. Strong presentation and follow up skills. You have a good command and have actively used Salesforce or equivalent;
- Teamwork - Work closely with the executive and marketing team to drive new listing opportunities while successfully building and fostering team based relationships across our organization to ensure cutomer satisfaction and additional sales growth;
- All-In - Bring your passion and expertise to maximize your understanding of the market and what it will take to be a leader in this space.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales or business development;
- Investor Relations, financial wholesaling, private equity, venture capital, buy side or wealth management firm experience is an asset;
- Highly motivated to build relationships and close deal's'
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with sound interpersonal and team building skills;
- You are passionate and have a strong desire to grow and succeed;
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
If this opportunity sounds like it’s a good match with your skills, background and career direction, please email a cover letter and resume HERE.