Role: Director of Marketing
Reports to: CEO
InvestX Capital Ltd. is seeking a highly motivated Director of Marketing to be the maestro of building our brand & telling our story and unique offering. This is your career opportunity to build our marketing function the way you know it will work -- to catapult InvestX. Bring your great ideas, execution capabilities, and passion for growth.
InvestX Capital is a disrupter. Launched in March 2014, we are a young, fast-moving company that is taking advantage of the changing securities regulations to ultimately disrupt the $30 trillion dollar wealth management industry. The Company gives investors access to pre-IPO investments in retail size allotments. InvestX has invested in more than 20 of the world’s leading private companies including: Spotify, Dropbox, Docusign, Lyft, Uber, and Pinterest.
Build and execute a marketing strategy to position InvestX as thought leader in our market segments, build the InvestX brand, and drive the marketing function to support sales. You know how to connect humans to brands.
- Really understand who our customers are, define our different target markets and personas;
- Target, position, and activate our prospects;
- Build and execute social media and influencer strategy;
- Generate PR in social, financial media and conference speaking opportunities for InvestX;
- Build and write stories, PR and marketing copy;
- Generating inbound sales leads for the Sales team including developing marketing campaigns, online lead generation, collateral, white papers, webinars, promotions, etc;
- In conjunction with your reporting associate, build capability in the highest payoff areas;
- Co-manage campaigns with external marketing partners.
- Inbound marketing: manage and optimize social media channels;
- Work with internal teams in sales, investments, distribution, compliance.
Qualifications & Experience
- Min 10+ years experience in progressive marketing roles;
- You have a deep understanding of the digital eco-system – PR, content, social and influencers;
- You are entrepreneurial but also a strategic thinker;
- You are a hands-on generalist that knows how to use internal and external resources to execute at the highest levels;
- You demonstrate intellectual maturity, are self motivated, exhibit high energy/desire and are extremely passionate about what you do'
- You are scrappy with money, independent and results orientated;
- Strong writer with ability to produce copy appropriate to the communication piece and its audience;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Solid knowledge of capital markets industry a strong asset;
- Effective communicator (written and verbal) with sound interpersonal and team building skills;
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
If this opportunity sounds like it’s a good match with your skills, background and career direction, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com